Got my '07 Delivery Date!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A1cntrler

Reaction score
Visited the dealer to day to check on some things and they made a call and got me my VIN number and my delivery date. They did not have a build date for me, but said it will be at the dealer on 7/24. The order went in on 6/8. 7/24 seems so far away!!!!

My build date is 6/12 and delivery date 6/26. Do with you delivery date of 7/24 I would guess a build date around 7/10.

By the time the ST is here I will have my entire system/install kits ready to go. I already have the headlight flasher for it, my CD Changer, a couple of amps, a capaciter, and the door speakers... All I still need to get is my Z1, The Pioneer XM NavTraffic Tuner, Backup camera...I think that is all...lol

You bought the Ducati flasher from that guy on the avic411 site?

how much?

It was 25 bucks. I'll snap some photos of it tomorrow and post them on this thread if you want. It is maybe 3"x1" on a circuit board, is encased in black shrink tubing and 4 wires coming out of one end of it. The Ducati flasher seems to be the best way to go. The other one (made by PAC??) has relays and requires two of them or something. Everyone else on there seems to rave about the Ducati one....

A1cntrler, my AVIC-Z1, Bluetooth adapter, and Backup camera were all delivered yesterday and my "Ducati flasher" came Monday. The Ducati flasher is hands down the way to go. It's a very clean little package and he gets them rite out to you. DId you order your install kit from Crutchfield?

I've got all this stuff although my ST won't be ordered for another month waiting on the Job2's. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard the BT adaptor is hard to come by. I would like to get one. I did not yet order it. I will likey see where else I can get the install kit. I live in VA and get taxed on whatever I buy from them. Shipping is always quick from crutchfield though. I ordered something from them a while back at 5pm, and I had it in my hands before noon the next day, just regular UPS Ground....

I got my Z1 yesterday but not ipod adapter or bluetooth adapter. They said I should have "probably" Friday.

I will probably go with the Ducati flasher also. How do you order it? Just email him?

Anyone have one of these screen protectors? I hear they are very good. I have a hard screen protector on my didital camera. Wish I had it before I broke the lcd screen.