Halloween Costume......let see em...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank Marano

Reaction score
Well I still go to adult halloween parties as do many people. What are some of your costumes....? Pics if u have them

I am going to be a beer keg....how fitting, lol Working tap and ALL!!

a895fd398b1548a2557511c196e05441._.gif

No pics, the last few years I've dressed as the Blues Brothers. Easy because my sunglasses are prescription Ray-Bans anyway. Black suit and hat and I'm good to go. This year I bought an Elvis wig and gold Elvis sunglasses, be '68 Comeback Special Elvis.

I'm 45, have an MBA, own a successful business, respected member of the business community, on church council and a couple of boards of directors, but I do in fact have a screw loose. Maybe more than one. :p :wacko:

My three year old daughter is going to be sleeping beauty and though I usually dress up with her (last year she was Elmo and I dawned a trash can for Oscar) I refuse to put on tights so I am going to wear a tux and go as a new age prince charming

Couple years ago a guy showed up at the bar on Halloween with a table on his shoulders with a clock radio, beer can, ashtray, glued on it and a lampshade on his head that said "One Night Stand". It was great. :lol:

Warning:::!!!

Don't Eat The Pumpkin Pie...

No, don't EVER eat the Pumpkin Pie..

Don't even THINK about eating the pumpkin pie...:wacko::blink::huh::wacko::eek:

this is my 63 yr old Mother who is a GREAT sport. She couldnt name a kiss song to save her life but she sure is a willing to get a laugh! By the way she just moved into a retirement home and I would have to think she rocked them all!:p[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts