Hanging from your rear view mirror...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dre L

Reaction score
So the question is, what do you have hanging off your rear view mirror, and have you ever gotten a ticket for "obstruction of view" because of it?

A shrunken head.

No, but then again, it hangs fairly low.

And maybe to get a moving violation I'd actually have to drive the truck.

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing, occasionally I have my radar detector hanging from the windsheild right in front of the mirror. If I have stuff in my line of sight, like something hanging from the mirror, it eats at me and sooner or later I end up taking it down so I don't go there anymore.

Krash, oatmeal does not look good sprayed on my monitor :)

I have a little monkey that sits on top of the mirror, and a garmin gps right next to it and have never had anyone say anything about it. When I had to get VA inspections years ago, I had an object hanging from the mirror and was told it could not be there if I wanted my sticker.

At my age it would be fuzzy dice, however I don't like anything hanging from my mirror.

...Rich

isn't the damn thing is big enough without adding to the obstruction? :lol: I had some Dog Tags hangin from there but got tired of the jingle jangle.

2 Bandanas. ( One Red, White and Blue Flag style ) one Black and White.

1 Set of Dog tags ( my first set )

and one set of Mardi Gras Beads ( Gold )

Just a parking tag and it fits entirely behind the mirror, so it is not in the sight-line while seated in the vehicle...

Hematite Worry Beads (aka: komboloi) from my trip to Greece.

I didn't think I would see many of these here in the states, so I figured why not?

. . . and no, no tickets so far. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Italian flag, class tassels, handcuffs, air freshners...

Was asked about them but never ticketed...

I have a State of Missouri Official Parking Tag.

That would be funny for the government to ticket me for something the government requires me to have on my mirror!

forget the Italian Horn or the baby shoes the cd and the ever popular disco ball.

My best mirror ornament:

Kelly's Pink Laced undies that her boyfriend gave her....:D

2 emergency LED Dash lights, one whelen Dual Talon under the mirror, and a Whelen Ultra slimlighter above the mirror...i wouldn't get the ticket though! lol

Latest posts