High Series Console Cup Holders

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H C

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have an '04 Sport Trac and recently installed the high series console from an '02 Trac in it. The top piece of it that has the cupholders, etc is pretty banged up, so I was wanting to replace it. I've also noticed that it is lighter than the other interior parts in my Trac. It's more of a light silver while the piece that goes around the radio for example, blends in more with the rest of my flint interior. Does anyone know if that piece from an '04 will fit the rest of this console? I guess the more appropriate question would be are the '02 and the '04 parts interchangeable? If so, I'll just order the '04 part to replace that piece.

Thanks!

they are interchangeable, but it has been seen over the years the colors were slightly off due to dye lots...

Also some of the long series consoles were from explorers and they had different colors..

Todd Z

Thanks Todd. This one was out of Sport Trac, I just wasn't sure ordering the new part would be wise, if I didn't know it would fit.

Thanks again! You told me exactly what I was needing to know!

My '04 came with the high console. The top peice on mine is lighter than the radio bezel from the factory.

nuit5, I took a second look. The radio bezel is lighter, has silver in it. the console is daeker gray. Just the oposite of what I said.