hot tub vacuum

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I normally just use a standard vaccume hose and syphon the water/junk on the floor bottom and refill my water level back up.

I have a cover over my spa, so it keeps clean for the most part. click the link below for another option....

Mine is a 500 gal Morgan 'above ground' and seats 8 adults with jets. I chose this model type since the seats are low so the water level is at about shoulder height while you are seated. Dual jet control stations and the tub is in a hexagon type shape. It's equiped with an ozonator which really helps in keeping the water clear. I had a deck built around it for easy access. Price range was about 8K It's also equiped with a 'freeze sensor' which kicks in if I don't have the heater set to come on when the temps fall below freezing.

I'm probably gonna get one later this summer. Been looking at them. The depth is going to be an issue since I am 6'-3" and my wife is 5'-2". I may just get a deep one and get her a booster seat.

Gavin,

I'd go with the deep ones. My seat is circular and in one section it is raised for people who don't want to be that low in the water. Also the step down into the spa, someone short can sit there as well.

There are those types that have the molded loungers, etc, but I didn't care for having to sit in a specific position with those types.

Most companies that sell them have models where you can climb into (empty) to see if you feel comfortable.

My house is all electric, so my spa is electric as well....the cost for running it isn't bad at all. It is well insulated around the outside of the tub walls, plus the 4" cover keeps the heat in.

This is exactly what my spa looks like without the deck and inside view....Morgan St. Thomas model

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts