How I spent the first half of the day...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a 13" brake kit for the Gen 1 ST, IT uses Cobra rotors....

Need over 18 inch rims I beleive for it..

Todd Z

well these brakes will end up costing you a few thousand as well because it is only a matter of time before you change out the wheels to something more revealing.

lmfao@Axel. I already have one of the wheels. I have to find 3 more, though. They're kinda hard to find unless I want to spend $1600 each.

Richie,

I am working on that...

Todd Z

Has anyone looked into contacting Baer Brakes . they made a Big Brake Kit for the 03-04 Marauder and those vehicles were Limited production vehicles . Im sure if enough of us were interested they would make a kit for our ST

Todd Z informed me that Explorer Express has a 13" brake kit for the Sport Trac. It's not listed on their web page though. I was going to call to find out specifics and pricing.

I would call them tomorrow but they are off on Fridays. I'm going on vacation Sat. so i won't find out till a week later.

Since Todd Z and I were referring to a Gen 1 Sport Trac i would say that the kit he was referring to only works on the gen 1's. They may have kit for the Gen 2's but it's so early i doubt it. You're better off going with what Dingo has.

Latest posts