How long?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was about 7 weeks. However, part of that period was waiting for the Job 2s to start production. 4-6 week is probably about right.

My job 1 was just at 7 1/2 weeks,,,,,,,,,but I am on the west coast, which probably added a few days to the mess,,,,,,,,,

Depends on your dealer's ST allocations. Some dealers take a lot longer to get an ST because they only get x amount of ST allocations per year. The dealers in my area don't sell a lot of ST's so they average about 3 months to get an ST built from the day they special order it.

My orange frost Limited was ordered Aug 21st and build is scheduled for week of Sept 25th, it takes a week to get it from the plant to the dealer.

Expect delivery first week of October.:wub:

Glad to join the team!

What did you order.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info! I order a Dark Cherry 4X4 Limited 4.6

Leather/ Charcoal, Moon Roof, Tonneau, Convenience, Electronics, Chrome Packages

Tow, Audiophile Sound

DaleM is right,,,,,,,,,my dealer, here, close to me in Hanford, CA put my order in at the end of June and I received my truck the first week of August with my name on the window sticker,,,,,freaked me out, and it will be framed, soon, because I have wanted one of these since their inception,, but knew there would eventually be a V8 and waited for it. Glad I did, and it is the best Ford I have owned, so far, after 3 Rangers that I also enjoyed for many years, since 92. All of you out there with older models should consider taking a look at this new animal,,,,,,,,,it is more than you think, compared to the óriginal' ST, not to take away from all of the great looking trucks I have seen on this site. Thanks to all for comments, opinions, advise, and all,,,,what a great site,,,,,,,,,,,,Mark