How many miles on your ST?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 02 had 18k when I bought it in Sept.. And now has 22k four months later, a lot more than its average of 4.5k a year w/ the previous owner, an old guy who garaged it and drove it to the town store and back. He said he took a trip from Northern Idaho to Calif. to see his sister and was sorry for all the miles he put on the rig. Paid $14,900 for it. I've replaced all filters, including fuel, which was a pain if you don't have the right tool to disconnect the lines.Added Castrol Syntec 5w 30. Changed plugs, K&N CA, Flowmaster Custom. Cleaned MAF and the TB, plus sized tires- 265/75/16's, some rock chip repair, lots of detailing, debadged tailgate and doors. Did the exhaust and intake with in the first day or two of delivery. I have pics to post now, just need to learn how.

122,798 miles on my 2002 trac. just recently added a westin safari bar, silverstar ultra headlights and foglights and did the "foglights on with highbeams" mod. my wife got me the door sill replacements for xmas so i have to get in touch with sst tog et the vinyls for that.

98,500 miles on my '01 4wd ST. It should get a lot less mileage on it these days, with me now having 3 vehicles. I still like it, although not nearly as much as the Mustang GT! It will be a good work / off road vehicle now...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
2002 Cream Puff 4x4 with 60,000 miles.:cool:[Broken External Image]:

2003 65k miles

replaced sway bar (10k)

new radio bezel (12k)

new tires (30k)

replaced rusting bolts in bed (32k)

replaced shocks (45k)

replaced brake pads (55k)

oil changed every 3k to 5k miles

So far, no major issues. My ST has been great!

38,000 on my '04 Trac .... the only problem that i've had was that my '01 Trac only had 69,000 miles on it when some jerk pulled out in front of me, running me off the road and totaling my Trac ...

Latest posts