I am Going to CA .... By an Invite from Ford !!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
This is AWESOME!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Ford has asked me to fly out to CA next week and participate in their Media day. :cool: This is going to be a meeting of the media, Ford, and regular people. We are all going to Drive 07 ST's for a day or 2 and give our feelings and thoughts to the media and Ford about the 07 !!!!!!

This is also a great opportunity for ford to promote our site and the fact that there is going to be a 2006 National rally !!!!!!!

I don't know the name of the hotel we are staying at, But If I have free time, I would like to meet some CA members in the Laguna Beach Area !!!!!

I will be there Tuesday the 28th afternoon through Friday the 31st. I am leaving late Friday morning.

I thought this was cool, So I had to pass it on !!!!!!

Thanks

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely cool! We look forward to any and all insite you have on the new ST. Tear the thing apart if you can... we gotta know what it can and can't do.

I'm interested to hear how much roomier it supposedly feels (I'm a big guy).

hey Todd you say your going to be here in california? thats kewl, maybe i'll see you there. i'll try to get to laguna beach and see ya.. it would be kewl. to show you my new Sporttrac, if you can let me know exactly where your staying. ok if you can. but if not what ford dealer are you going to? let me know ok..my email addy is [email protected]

Have fun Todd. This is also an opportunity to talk to the "Big Wigs" about all the things that they came up short on the "early" or should I now say "series one" Sporttracs and check to see if these have been addressed with the 07 Sporttrac.

Jackie

:cool:Make sure you mention to those guys at Ford about all the minor things that you've seen that need changed or fixed over your time of helping people on here. Oh.. And have fun!

Todd,

You will be in my neck of the woods in Orange County. Ford does have an HQ for their luxury car divisions in Laguna hills. Will you be there? or actually in Laguna Beach?

If you can let us know what your itinerary is and maybe what hotel you will be at we can get together for a meal maybe. Any chance of you getting any of the locals in to you little confab?

:D;)