I am Going to CA .... By an Invite from Ford !!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An outstanding reward for all your contributions to this great site! Well done!

Can't wait to read your report! Very, very cool... :D:cool:

Todd, I'm postponing my plan to take my Trac to the dealership (as I emailed you); I'm using my Xcal tune again where the flare isn't nearly as pronounced. That said, I'd be glad to meet up w/ you and some local members, plus check out the 07 and what not. I can call in sick and pick a fight with my gf (just kidding, baby), but things have a habit of popping out these days that prevent me from going through with plans. Anyways, Todd and you local folks let me know what day you pick and I'll try and make it. I'll be coming back from New York myself, but I'll have Monday to wash my Trac.

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd, Where specifically are you staying, the exact location of your lodging? You would be able to meet with some of the site members down there in off hrs. I totally agree with Rich's comments. It is too bad they didn't think of doing that for the Dallas Press Release, it would have been awesome.

Todd, Ford made a wise decision in getting you involved. Once your itinerary is firmed up, pls. let us know when the best day and time to meet up with you, as well as where you will be at. Will drive up from San Diego to meet with other members in the SoCal area.;) We now have Uncle Bob, Paulette, OC Heather. Flip Trac, Me, and hopefully, more to chime in.

Dang it, my project in LA is on hold...I would have liked to shake the hand of the guy thats saved me big bucks on repairs (especially the muffler bearing ;) ) and to buy some hot sauce too! Congratulations and enjoy SoCal!

Have fun while you're out here, wish I was joining you, but as you know I'll be down the following week on the 6th for the Long Beach Grand Prix, so prepare SoCal for my coming! :)

Looks like I'll also be taking in a Kings/Clippers game at the Staples Center while I'm in town, and a day of scaring myself silly at Magic Mountain on the way home!!! Should be a fun 'mini vacation'...

Congrats Todd! Maybe you'll be on an ST commercial! Do a big smoky burnout in the 07. Hey, maybe you could persuade them to make a Pitbull edition. Or a MYST.com edition. Sweeeeet!

Everyone,

Thank you !!!!

Heather, I may arrange that !!!! :wub:

I am working on a small list of negatives and positives to bring with me, and I am going to investigate them my self. I will also take Info from others because I know I will not remember them all !!!!!!

I will do my best to represent all of us, the site, and Promote the 06 National Rally !!!!!

I Am flying into Santa ana air port on the 28th at 12:30 (scheduled time) Via South west from chicago. Leaving Friday at 1130. I will post the flight number a little later.

EDIT: www.montagelagunabeach.com. This is the hotel we are staying at.

EDIT : Wed and thursday nights will be our down time at the hotel.

If you think you may be able to make it, EMAIL me ([email protected]) And I will give you my cell number. Any one of those nights will be good for me. I think Thursday the 30th may be better since I am leaving later on fri morning...

I do hope to meet some of you and talk ST !!!!!!!

Feel free to email me with a list of likes and dislikes with the 07 and issues with the earlier st's. I will try to discuss them as much as possible!!!

Todd Z

Another article, fresh off de Canadian press....

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1144360211405&call_pageid=972403873938&col=972403874481

:cool: