Information on Job 1 / Job 2

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norm Michon

Reaction score
Hi, new guy again. Looking though the posts and the projects listing I keep seeing a reference to Job 1 and Job 2. I am not familer with those terms as it applies to the ST's. I sorts think it referes to when the ST was manufactured? If some one can take a second and let me know what it means it may make it easer for me to figure out what type of mods I can do to my ST. Thanks in advance.

Norm

Job 1 is from the start of production until around June, July of 2000.

Job 2 if from around June, July 2000 until they came out with the 2002 model year.

The ST was released in March of 2000 as a 2001 model year.

I have had my Island Blue ST since December 2000 and it has over 80K on it, and I still love it.

Welcome to the site.

Laura:)

Simply stated, when Ford released a vehicle late in a model year, It was refered to as the next year but as a "job 1". When they release all other models for the next year in July or sept, the improved model carries the same year but is now a "job 2"

Just as the 2001 ST was out this way, the new 2007 will also have a "job 2" out in July

June 26th is the cut off date. I jave a good link on this bit I am on my PDA right now...

I will try to post it later for you..

Latest posts