Just joining have Sport Trac 2001

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cashandjan

Reaction score
Hello... so cool to find this! Meet Daisy....lived in this all summer! Yes I'm very short! It's my dream to go down to Arizona in winters and definitely need a topper.... can't find anything so custom would be way .... very important that I be able to get from topper into cab for quick getaway if needed.... did add locks on tailgate and working great

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
welcome and nice trac,, took me a long time to find a topper but they are awesome to have,,i looked in to customizing a short camper for trac, seen some on toyotas the older gens,i would look into the build your own and do crossbars on roof as a platform, it holds quite a bit, i have a 33 and rim and i can stand on my rack with it. people build teardrops from wood so making a camper should be way do able and for cheaper then a slide in.

I saw a trac at gas station and his rack system and roof rack looked as it made a large platform for camping, it looked nice and he still had bed for storage, i will see if i can post it but i thought of doing same with a step up tent plat form. could give you some insight.

Attachments

• 75642AAF-.jpg
    75642AAF-.jpg
    840.1 KB · Views: 0
Yes I saw this guy..... I like the way he's used the side tie downs for frame..... way beefier than I need..... I'll have the rear of truck and bed for storage .... just need the frame/shell custom

Welcome, Slow here but great info if you ask.

Latest posts