Just ordered my 07

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Senior Pete

Reaction score
Just ordered my 07 Limited ST today, Dark Stone Metallic with Dark Charcoal leather interior. Totally bummed though, because I won't even put my eyes on it until late June (I'm Military overseas.) Something to look forward to. Just hoping I can add the Power Down Backlight before delivery.

I was going to say that I had never seen a dealer open before 6am ET, but then read you are overseas. You can get some pretty good deals on cars through that program. I looked when we were on our wauy back from deployment several years ago, but the ST was not available then. I had to wait. I am suprised that no one on the board has one yet. I did finally see one in person yesterday. It was at Cavalier Ford in Chesapeake. It was a dark color (black or blue) and up on thieer display stand in front of the dealer. I did not have time to stop though....

I doubt you would be able to add anything now that the order hs been placed. The backlight would have needed to be an option on your order form in order to get it. As for dealer adding it at a later date... I don't know if that can be done either.

Dang! I was hoping I'd be the first to see a 2007 ST in the Tidewater area. Gotta take mine down to Cavalier next week for service, so I guess I'll check it out then.

As soon as it (PDBL) becomes an available option I might be able to add it. The dealer cannot even choose it as an option yet. Dealer overseas said I have about another month to be able to add before it's too late. Should have left it as standard. Probably the only thing Ford didn't get right with the 07.

Latest posts