LICENSE PLATE BRACKET

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean Cobb

Reaction score
I just recently bought a 2003 ST from Florida where they have no front license plate law. I unfortunately live in Nebraska where they do have one. :( Does anyone have a lin as to where I can buy the actual Ford LICENSE PLATE BRACKET for my ST. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Sean

check at a dealer. My wife just bought a Mountaineer and in Pa we don't need a front plate so they just put the holder in the back of the vehicle. I can't imagine it would cost that much but if it does and the one from the front of a Mountaineer would fit I'd send ours to you cheap. Let me know.;)

I( have a license plate holder for the front of the ST and its all yours for 10.00 plus shipping if you have paypal.

Dallas

I would go to your local parts store and find frame you like..buy some of the type srcews designed to srcew into plastic bumper covers...it would make a cleaner looking installation...

Also, Post your request on the Swap and Sell board. Some members here have stuff perfectly good sitting or laying around :)

Latest posts