Made it "home" (Pics from Hubers and Dyno day loaded)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Phillips

Reaction score
And posted some of my pictures and a Quicktime burnout movie from the meet. I didn't load any LAP pics yet, since I have to sift through them and weed out the crappy blurry ones (which was most). Glad to finally have a rest for a little bit.

Today was a rough day, got up at 3:30, drove my Trac (for the last time until at least September) to Kansas City to catch my plane to Houston then on to Tegucigalpa. Got to Tegucigalpa only to find out that the Airport bus to the base left an hour before my plane arrived, so I had to get a taxi for a 1 1/2 hour ride through the mountains.

Thanks again to Todd and Rachel for all the work and coordination they put out for this year's meet, thanks to Wayne for installing my throttle body to save time while we did JK's, and thanks everyone for making it such a memorable meet! The week of leave was definately worth it!

And Tiger, Jeff and JK II, I had fun hanging out, we need to do it again next year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you're safe Larry. I just installed my HIDs (8k like yours) and I'm in love with them, I'm sorry I didn't do them sooner.

Thank you, and glad you made the trip safe and sound...

Todd Z

Yeah, needless to say, although I'll say it anyway, I had an absolute blast at the meet. A shame we couldn't help you more with youe neons, probably a good thing, as they wouldn't have come out nearly as nice had we lent a hand.

Thanks for letting me room with 'ya Larry, if you need any more compensation, let me know.