Maryland Firemans Convention 2006

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Deitz

Reaction score
Well all that live in maryland prolly know about this convention. All the fire fighters and EMS personall go down to ocean city and party for one full week. I wanna do a meet down there. I dont know i am gonna get a hotel room pretty cheap i dont know about anyone else but i will be there with my dept. Let me know what yall think. O and it will be in June 2006.

Glenn

Hmmm that might sound good. I have never heard of the firemans convention but I would be up just to come down and get some surfing in at the beach and meet some Tracs.

Common theres got to be more people from Maryland around here. Maybe we can get something together that isnt as far as OC if people cant make it all the way there?

Listen everyone comming im sorry i havent been on here latley but i am gonna be a daddy now and i have to get ready for the baby. I dont know if its a boy or girl but HE is due in OCT. So the event is still on and i need alot off ppl to go

Glenn

Latest posts