Michelin "Latitude Tour" vs. "LTX M/S"

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve, from the 225/75-16 you have on there now, the difference would be less than .5 MPH at 60 MPH. From a stock size, you'll be off ~2 MPH @ 60. You're speedo will be reading faster than you are actually going, which will help keep you out of trouble with "The Man".:D Even if you can't find the Kumho, there's several other good tires available in that size, including the 2 you referenced above. I know I was very happy with my LTX M/S's that I had about 10 years ago.

As for the A/V stuff, I like to dabble a bit.....I haven't gotten into most of the really current tech lately such as streaming from a PC to multiple TV's or anything, but I spend so little time at home its just not worth it at the moment. I've got my nice home theater setup with a 50" plasma, HD DirecTV DVR box and Polk surround system, and I wind up watching most of my movies and TV from my 15" laptop screen and headphones while on planes or in my hotel room....:angry::rolleyes: Although, I guess if I didn't, I couldn't pay for the other stuff.:D

Thanks Dan, you are AMAZING.