Modified Throttle body's for sale !

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
After having 3 test bodies out on the road, I am pleased to announce I have them for sale.

I get 6 done at a time, I currently have 4 for sale.

This is a stock 2001 JOB 2 to 2005 v6 4.0 sport trac throttle body that is modified to allow more air flow through the throttle body. The modified ones allow 26 more CFM over stock. The new ones flow over what a 70mm throttle body will flow.

The gaskets are reusable on these, the Job 1 is NOT.

Please contact me first since I only have 4 right now, and will do 6 at a time as not to kill the machine shop.

The price is $135.00 with shipping and insurance included plus a $65.00 core charge. I will need you to ship your old one back to me before I return the core charge.

Thank you

Todd Z

Todd,

Did you get the email fom me?

I will handle the other issue today. Land eary in Hartford CN. Should be no problem.

Doh! Double click, lol. :D I have one of the test throttle bodies and the difference can definitely be noticed. Mid-range power and throttle response are amazing. I have a project write up, that I mailed to Rich Stern, in my library for anyone who wants to take a look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang you Todd Zabbin, stop tempting me to spend money!

Andy,

I spoke to Todd earlier. He does have a core he will send out with the next batch. Saves money on freight thus it is cheaper for the consumer.

So the answer is yes. Just a matter of how fast the first six modified bodies sell...

Thanks Kevin....

LOL nobleman

Also, The job 1 only can be seriously modified, bored and everything, not just shaved and new screws.

So before I send it out I would see what the customer would want. It probably would be an extra 100 bucks for that extra work....

Todd Z

Could these improve the mpg also, when driven accordingly?

My right foot is already heavier than it once was. Thank you very much Wayne:p

No upgrade needed, the MAF accounts for the increased air flow. It does work with the stock MAF and the difference is notable.

I want to order one but I must wait a Month or so to let my billfold heal up a bit after all the mods and new wheels/tires.:(

Tracket,

Yes, the more air fuel you can get more power, less strain, But my guess would 1-2 mpg max.

Larry, and JK,

Sure if I get the stock rotating good, I can put some aside for Louisville.

Eric,

What Jeff C said, The computer will adjust, Mine took 3 days of driving..

Eldon,

No problem, I will allways have them, I should not sell out...

Brandon,

The dyno is too expensive, but allowing the flow it does, my guess would be 10-12 hp on a modified st, and 5-8 on a stock one... IF you get more in, you must get it out....

SAL, DO you have cruise control??? I have a job 1 t-body, not modified yet with a broken cruse control tab.

IF any one has a job 1 with no cruise I can get the 01 one i have here with a broken cruse tab modded...

Todd Z

Todd even if you cant get some to L'ville I'll still be buying one. I'm ordering my rims on monday so I need to get some money back before I can.