Moved to 150

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordon Koch

Reaction score
Well I did it.....last Friday I picked up my new F150 Super Crew, FX4 Off Road. This is a sweet ride.......black with black leather interior, 6 CD/PS3 In dash radio w/Line In connection for the iPOD, 6 months service with Sirius, 20 inch wheels with "huge" Perellis, chrome side bars, 5.4 V8 and Towing package.........On Saturday off I went to the "LA Tint Shop" franchise and had the two front widows tinted to 50% (street legal in VA) and then out to the camper dealer and ordered the ARE LSII hard cover.....

I traded my 01 TRAC but I held back my bed extender and Ford rubber mat for the bed. If anyone is interested, I am ready to sell both of them. I live in Northern Virginia near DC and could deliver......Someone make me an offer for either or both as a package.

Thanks for all the good reading on this site and I will be moving over to the F150 online site soon but checking this site out on ocassion.

Congrats on the new truck...

Todd Z