Mr. Clean

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOE B 3

Reaction score
I though i would recommend a carwash product that i got for xmas that to me is great. It's call Mr. Clean AutoDry carwash, it comes in a carry case with a glove mitt and a device that holds the soap and water filter (mr clean only soap DON'T use regular car soap because it will clog up the spray gun) and a filter that deionized the water that is sprayed on the finally rinse. Do not use the quick connector because the spray gun will leak all over your arm when you try to wash you trunk. What use to take 45 min. to a hour now takes less than 30 min. and my windows are spotless not needing glass cleaner and my rims do not built up brake dust as fast. The trunk always dries to a perfect finish, no water spots.

I try and wash my trunk once a week but you know the weather sometimes. The first filter that comes with it last 3 washing but the refill filter last 10. I've also notice the soap should be drain after ever wash it sometimes leaks out the cap on the soap reservoir.

If you have one you know what i"m talking about. my 2 cents worth joe

I didn't have very good luck with, after following all the directions I still got hard water spots. Guess the water here is too hard for it to work. Did get my money back though.

I wasn't patient enough to do the spot free rinse propperly. The water pressure was so low, it took so long to rinse , I think I could have saved time by just towel drying it.

I usually wash my whole vehicle, not just the trunk.... :p I had this thing the day it hit the shelves. It is the best! I have the ST in black, and the wife has a 300M Special also in black. This saves so much time!!!

Latest posts