Mr. Wayne Foy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracn Black

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or heard:rolleyes: for Wayne?

If you do happen to speak / see him, please have him e-mail me. I've left a couple e-mails the past week re: performance chip for an 07 4x4.

Thanks in advance!

Seems some here have a great deal of difficulty understanding that this site IS NOT Mr. Foy's place of business. Complaining here does not solve anything. I bought an Xcal 2 in May and received excellent service. I went through his business site and let him know I wanted to buy one. He responded within a day. Now if you are just bombarding him with questions, I can understand why he doesn't respond. He's in business to make a living and, as such, will always give preference to someone who is buying. Go to your local grocery store, get in line with nothing to buy and start asking lots of questions. See how long it takes before they ask you to get out of the way so that paying customers can be served.

I just looked at www.hypillauto.com

Clicked on Forums at the top...

ONLY found 1 post from a My Sporttrac member in the last few weeks, and IT was answered..

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator: