My Home made ST video

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as you might get lectures from some older more brong members about the safety of the video or something I think it was awesome!!!

I would recommend your next mods though:

for cosmetics get some silled and slotted rotors in the front (i love your rims and it would ad to the look)

and some clear corners for the front

Do you have the xcal2 or upgraded exhaust yet... get those as well.... NOW!!! or else....

i have the sam laws here but i still have them.... i have white LEDS as my signals to and i have never even been bothered.... same with my illegal tint.....

Kyle, you blew through a red light at 1.24m on the tape, sure it was a stale yellow, but clearly red before you hit the light.

Sorry, but regardless of your professional driving experience, you really shouldn't put others lives in jeopardy by filming and driving recklessly at the same time.

Nice video editing though.

TJR

Last edited by a moderator:
TJR I thought that was a red he blew threw. Good eyes!

I have to agree with TJR - no matter what your professional driving ability is... the other drivers on the street don't know what your intentions are when your driving at that rate of speed.

Right, SST. I don't want to be granny girdle or anything, and everyone should have fun. But there is a reason why you see in fine print on commercials: "Professional driver on closed track"

Would have been a whole different story if someone was trying to turn left on, or push through that stale yellow at the last second.

BTW, Kyle, what line of work has you pushing the limits everyday (fireman, paramedic, policeman)? And if one of those, you have a siren and lights on at the time, right?

TJR

I hope it's still here when I get home this evening, so I can watch it. I'm afraid the IT kings and queens will spank me for using their bandwidth. I got spanked once for using Google Earth here.

Time to find a new job, Fred! ;)

We have found at our office that we are losing MORE productivity trying to circumvent the restrictions put in place by IT, than if IT just let the people have their "Google Earths" and what not.

There's a REAL good job coming up soon and I have a REAL good shot at it. I'm just biding my time.

Didn't mean to change the subject. Looking forward to seeing the video. :D;)

The video is ok, I think your editing needs a bit more work to follow the music.

And I don't care if you're the reincarnation of Dale Earnhardt, it's just plain stupid to go through red lights at a high speed.

go back and look the red light was a side street his was green and if it was red i think the car behind him ran it way after. after you see the red light look above the miror you will see his green light

Still, you can't count on the other drivers to be aware of their surroundings, that's why there are race strips.

Race the strip not the street ...

Awww, it was just barely red. I'm sure everyone here has done that before. Just don't make a habit of it. Great video. Nice editing.

Come on guys. The light was yellow when he passed the poing of no return. He did not blow a red light.

Quit trying to put yourself on a pedistol. Nobody is impressed.

Fun video.

Tom