Net Nanny

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob moore 2

Reaction score
can anyone recommend free software similiar to net nanny. My 9yr old has taken up the internet and dont want him going where he shouldnt.

thanks

rob

same problem with my 11 yr old. i picked up a program called- KIDSWATCH PARENTAL COMPUTER CONTROL. WORKS GREAT!

A: limit time use

B: restrict acess to programs

C: child activity reports

D:remote administration

$30.00:)

America Online is now free for anyone who has broadband. They have a very good assortment of kids stuff that you can limit your child to based on age range. You can turn features on and off for them via parental controls, and you can get activity reports. Works pretty well, easy to use, lots of AOL content for kids.

We use the latest Net Nanny. They seem to have been bought out by or have rebranded the program as "Content Watch". It's good, on WinXP anyway. About to install it on a 2nd computer...I need a volume discount. ;)

TJR

My family uses Integrity Online. It is a proxy server based filtering system. I think we pay $50.00 a year but it is ever updating as it's server based. Also included filtered email accounts for kids that completely blocks all SPAM and suggetive content by scanning the message not just the header. Check them out.

Latest posts