new ranger

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donald Hall

Reaction score
I still have my 03 sport-trac wife has claimed it now. Brought 06 ranger with 4cylinder 5 speed manual. I'am looking for aweb site like this for ranger. That for your help.

(JohnnyO clears throat, cracks knuckles :p )

Funny you should ask. The Ranger Station.com. Good tech pages and the forums are great. I am JohnnyO here, there, and everywhere. Tell 'em I sent ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
06 Ranger STX ext cab w/3.0 is on its way.... it left St Paul on the 10th by train, should be here anyday. My son is about to go nuts. Me too, because he is driving DW's 99 Sable and I want to trade it in and get her a new car but am waiting till alll kids are driving their own vehicles :) 2 young male drivers beat the heck outta that Merc!

I'll pass the Ranger Station link on to the son....

Ranger Powersports is more the 2wd street crowd, The Ranger Station is maybe 75% 4wd related but has street, audio, general, and 4 cyl forums and tech too.

I too traded my '94 Ranger (2.3 L with 189,000 on it) for my Sport Trac. A Considerable upgrade but that darn Ranger is the best vehicle I ever had. Looking forward to saying the same about my ST in 10 years!

Thanks for all the input guys. My ranger is a4cylinder 5 speed extended cab. Its no sport-trac

but is good enough to go to work in. Besides they claim it gets 29 mpg. Alot better than the trac.

Latest posts