New to this site. Need help verifying color

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norm Michon

Reaction score
Hi, New to site. Trying to verify the correct color of my 01 trac. This is my third track in 3 Years. First on got totaled, second one did not like the color (white). I now have tha 01 that I think is the much sought after Mandarin Gold. Can you guys/gals take a look in my picture area and let me know. Thanks. :D

Damn,

Now Im not the only one wuth painted ventshades... and here I thought i was being all original :p . Welcome, Nice Trac.

Dallas

WELCOME !!!!!!!!

Thanks all. :D I was just passing by the dealers lot on saturday and there is was.. Just put out. Had to get it. I think it use to belong to a person in my sub-division. I use to see it every day. I have not seen that color any where else in Jacksonville, FL. :D

Very nice.

So what's the brand of those wheels ? Looks good.

How did the previous owner did the dual exhaust ? I think someone was asking about this earlier this week.

The rims are Eagle Alloys and the dual exhaust is not a true dual. The previous owner just had a Y welded in after the normal muffler. There is a pic of it in my library. If I was to do it I would do a cat back with dual thrust mufflers prob mounted vertical to fit in the space. Or maybe just one before the Y that is already there?? umm...

Yep, it's a Mandarin Gold Sport Trac, and only one of about 362 produced by Ford in 2000 and dropped before June 24, 2000

...Rich

Latest posts