Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOE B 3

Reaction score
I would like to say that this is a great site that a new friend of mine introduce me to. I have a 2002 sport trac that i bought a year ago(58000) and have not had any problems just doing the regard maintance the owners manual says to do, now at (70000)

I guest i've been lucky and found add ons for my truck cheap, chrome step bars (75.00) sun shades (85.00) extang tonnea cover (50.00) bed extender (45.00). My next project is a true cold air intake that i have seen being homemade on other vehicles.

I hope to put my 2 cent in on the forum later on because i have done a lot of mechanical work on my vehicles (sport trac & 1967 ford mustang) and other car that i've own thru out my life. Thank again !!

WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!!

You will find a wealth of info... Please check out the projects section and the menu to the right is a wealth of knowledge...

Post some pics when you can and keep your wallet locked, this site has a way of putting a hole in it!!!... :eek:

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't lose your enthusiasm for that ST, for you have come to the right site for all that you need to know about it. AAMOF, a lot of the people on this site are so helpful that it may be better to post here than run to your dealer for information. Just to name a few: Coastie Joe, ToddZ, Q, Richard L, Rich Stern, Robert Poole, stonemeiser, and a host of others. BTW, those named are not in any certain order, or in order of knowledge, just a few from my recollection, and the list goes on and on! WELCOME AGAIN!

:D :)

Latest posts