O.T.: High School Senior Prank

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Graduated from HS in '84. No class-wide pranks, but plenty of mischief:

- Put a for-sale sign on the homeroom teacher's car. She didn't think it was funny and called the cops...no one ever "copped" to it.

- Many of us got very drunk on "senior skip day", and we had Baccalaureate that night. The church was about 98 deg F, we were all in caps and gowns, and during the long closing prayer, my classmate next to me threw up in his mouth, kept it from coming out (except for a little vomit drool out of the corner of his pursed lips), then slowly continued to swallow it back down, then chuck it back up several times during the closing prayer.

- Raided my folks liquor closet countless times during 8th period study hall (seniors got to leave early if all they had was study hall during last period)

That's about it. All normal stuff I guess.

our senior prank we raised a pirate flag, painted the windows of the front of the school, toilet paper, string to pretty much make a giant web connecting all the trees in the front forks all over, bird feed in the front entrance area...

busy night, took 15 of us...

that morning we showd up early-ish... met up in the front lot, and a "buddy" of ours had a box of crickets from a bait shop... -.- so the big dumby takes them into the school, middle of luch room and leaves the box open in the middle...

was fun... till that "buddy" of ours ratted us out and we had to clean it up... :angry:

"Appropriated" Bob's Big-Boy statue, and got it on the roof of the gymnasium. All you could see was the arm holding the hamburger . . .

"Flooded" middle-section of school, and put thousands of goldfish in it, along with assorted floatable objects with signs saying stuff like " '82 Rocks! ". Still talked about in folklore . . .

The dean swore he'd find out who did this stuff and we'd get busted big time -- Mr. Bocca (if you're still around), can you hear me now??

When I will be a senior, me and my friends will take chicken and number each of them 1,2, and 4. So they will keep looking for the 3rd chicken. I think this will be funny, but I want to get ideas from you guys.:lol:

We bought 200,000 plastic forks and stuck them all tines down in the front grass.

Doesn't sound like much, but you have to remove each one by hand of the tines break off.

Guess you had to be there.

My Junior year, some of the Seniors super-glued pennies on the key holes at the entrance doors the night before the first day of school. Maintenance had to use a hammer and chisel to knock them off... Gave us a good hour of quality bonding time after a long summer.

Well me and my friends are goin to get $2000 in bouncy balls and let them go in the halls and every were and we have more planed our goal is to be on the News LOL it will be the best Prank I AM THE CLASS OF 2009!!!!!!:):):):):):):)

Dingo,

My cousin did something similar to a teacher's house, except he also had paper plates -- lined his driveway with paper plates held down with forks through them and just covered his lawn with paper plates. A year or two later the teacher was talking in class about how he always caught who pulled pranks on him by keeping quiet -- eventually someone slips up and says something because they want to see a reaction. Almost on que, a girl in the class says "Didn't so-and-so paper plate you one time?" His reaction, "Is that the SOB that did that".

Rocks

1968 senior Bon-Fire Deer park,Texas. We put all the signs from the courthouse, police station and others in the fire. Also the hub caps and radio from the police car that was on site to watch us..:lol:

We went in the middle of the night and squirted super glue in all of the door locks of the buildings. It's easily disolvable, and didn't cause perminent damage, but was a PITA for whoever had to 'fix' every door.

Kids at our school did the fork thing but turns out they "forked" the cneter circle wich is the town emergency helicoptor landing pad and the cops/fd did not think it was very funny.

They also put superglue in all the outside door locks all the way around the school.

When my son graduated they each had a penny, gave it to the principal when they got their diploma. He put them in his pocket. Almost dropped his pants.

I was Junior and the Seniors brought in two cows,,,

Pretty much wandered the halls at their leisure...

It was entertaining...

2000 First day of school we put a bag of chocolate milk in the drop ceiling and on the last day of school we popped it in the cafeteria.

Let 3 pigs and 2 chickens go in the halls.

There was a ramp in one of the hallways that everyone had to walk down to get to their elective classes and we coated it with cooking oil... hehehe

1972......during our school swimming meet....dropped a Baby Ruth into the pool. It cleared the pool and delayed the meet until they figured out what was floating in the water or who had an accident.

Our senior class advisor had one of the 1980 something Chevy Novas with a sunroof and one of my classmates parents owned a shipping store. We got a whole bunch(like 20 garbage bags full) of the styrofoam packing peanuts, opened the sunroof of the car and proceeded to completely fill the car with the peanuts...good times...good times indeed

Latest posts