Obama next president?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomT

Reaction score
Giuliani and Edwards dropped out today. To me that leaves McCain vs Obama. (I just don't see Hillary getting the Democratic nomination). Bush's politics has alienated to many Republicans and middle of the road voters so I'm going out on a limb and suggesting Obama WILL be our next president. I'm not saying I'm for him but just predicting what I believe to be inevitable. It will be interesting.

Not that he had a chance anyway but other reports show he's out.

Besides, who watches channel 13? :D:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
If its Oboma vs. McCain then yes I would agree.

i like most of what obama has to say except socialized health care... I just dont want to pay uncle sam for a social state and socialized health care would be the last straw for manufacturing i.e. we would completely become a service oriented economy... for the Repub. I suppose I like huckabee the best cause he generally has the best economic ideals. The rest just want big business tax breaks and more war mongering. except Ron Paul who dose not stand a chance.:lol:

...Just 'ranting' did not mean to offend anyone...

Thats strange.6 oclock, Channell 13's political expert was even saying that edwards stands a good chance on super tuesday in CA..:wacko:

Who is Barack Obama ?

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was

born in Honolulu , Hawaii , to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black

MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel , Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white

ATHIEST from Wichita , Kansas . Obama's parents met at the University

of Hawaii .

When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father

returned to Kenya . His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim

from Indonesia . When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to

Indonesia . Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta . He also spent

two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is

quick to point out that, "He was "once a Muslim, but that he also attended

Catholic school." Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it

appear that his introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this

influence was temporary, at best. But,in reality, the senior Obama

returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any

direct influence over his son's education. Lolo Soetoro, the second

husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson

to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta .

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the

Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major

public office in the United States , Barack Hussein Obama has joined

the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim

background. ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he

DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran.

Very interesting and something that should be considered in your choice.

Jason, obama is a secret muslim. Otherwise jumping into christianity for real would get him killed...

Speaking for most Americans (and this will be proven if Obama is the one the Democrats send) - there is no way in HELL they will vote for someone name Barack Obama.

Stereotyped. Yes.

Racist. No.

Too many Americans are ignorant. If his name was Bill Smith his wife could pretty much start picking the curtains and china pattern for the White House, but alas it's not.

Anyone who sounds as if he could have been a 9/11 terrorist will not become president anytime soon.

Stereotyped. Yes.

Racist. No.

Next to being ignorant, Americans tend to believe everything they read on the Internet. So are they more informed - most likely not. They have more information but it is not really knowledge as most of it is not confirmed. Being ignorant they do not know it is BS and tend to believe everything they read.

JT#14

p.s. Now is when a select group of you go crazy and say I am not talking for you and yadda, yadda, yadda - well then group yourself with those that are not "most Americans" (I did not say all) and pat yourself on the back for not being ignorant. (which emoticon should I use for sarcasm and a good eye roll)

Travis, I feel alot like you. It's hard to get by the fact of the way his name sounds. Who knows though. There are alot of Muslim converts out there that would vote for him just because of his name/ background.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't we have someone plain and simple running this term? Someone like Howard Stern. If he was running, he'd have my vote in a heart beat :p

Jason, where did you get that information from. Is there a link of something on the web I can reference to. I am very interested in finding out more of Obama's background.

I've heard all of what Jason spoke of before. Don't know how much of it is true. Obama actually strikes me as being a fairly un-religious person. Which is a good thing to me because I believe in total separation between religion and politics. Suffice to say everything about Obama will come out in the open over the coming months.

I probably hate mid-eastern muslims more then the average person because of 911 but I am not prepared to compare Obama with that group. At least not yet. Will American voters? Who knows? I'm not picking sides as of yet. Heck, I'm a Ron Paul supporter. But I realize he's to "out there" for the average person. Just calling them the way I see them.

I'm not a voter nor care to get into it. But after what I had seen and heard from a little bit of time before. Obama, said he would not say the Pledge of Allegiance b/c he doesn't believe in it nor does he want to put his hand over his heart for this either. He did stand, but I don't think he wanted too. Right there, tells me, if you can't believe in something the United States has been apart of forever, then you shouldn't be here and for one, shouldn't be anywhere near being a president of us. Thats pretty much what I can say about it, being from the younger crowd.

Jason,

I am no fan of Obama, but much of what is listed in you're post is simply not true. His father was out of his life by age two. His mother exposed him to many religions, including Islam and Chirstianity. And it was a senator from Minnesota (whose name escapes me) who took the oath on a Koran, not Obama.

Much of this has been debunked by snopes.com. Don't believe everything (almost nothing)that gets emailed to you.

Don't you all know that if it is on the internet, it HAS to be true. So many people foreward'ed it to me.

Tom

Havent snope'd it all..

Presidential candidate Obama affiliates himself with the United Church of Christ, a Christian congregation. However, the big question is -- did Obama actually convert to Christianity? Has he publicly rejected his Muslim religion and accepted Christ?

In 2001 (we all remember what happened that year), Obama sponsors Illinois Senate Bill 750 creating the "Halal Food Act," providing for inspections by the Department of Agriculture to ensure that all food labeled Halal is prepared according to Islamic law.

Click on the following link to learn more about Islamic Law and what that means:

http://www.freedomsenemies.com/_more/islamize.htm

In 1992, Obama officially becomes an apostate Muslim by his conversion to Christianity and the question needs to be asked, was Obama's conversion faith-based or political expediency?

There is no dispute among either ancient or modern Muslim scholars that under Islamic law, a murtadd, “one who turns his back on Islam,” an apostate, must be put to death. Irtidad, apostasy, is committing treason against God, and traitors deserve to be killed. At a minimum, other Muslims would shun him if not kill him and his mother. The fact he is eagerly welcomed by the Muslim community begs the question, is he their 'Manchurian' candidate?

A blog written by an American who has lived in Indonesia (a predominantly Islamic country) for 20 years contains the following:

"Barack Hussein Obama might have convinced some Americans that he is no longer a Muslim, but so far he has not convinced many in the world's most populous Muslim country who still see him as a Muslim and a crusader for Islam and world peace."

"Barack Hussein Obama's race, his staunch opposition to the war in Iraq, his sympathy to Islam and Muslims worldwide and his Muslim heritage receive the Indonesian media coverage. There is no mention of his apostasy."

http://laotze.blogspot.com/2007/02/indonesians-dont-see-obama-as-apostate.html

There is probably good reason that the Muslim world still sees him as Muslim - Obama's picture is currently displayed on the page banner for Project Islamic H.O.P.E. So, is he Christian or is he Muslim? There is a history about Barack HUSSEIN Obama that everyone should know. There are some huge changes that are about to take place if Americans do not become informed before this year's elections. He is telling the American people that he is Christian however, it seems that is not the case at all. If he is not straightforward now about his true intentions, imagine what could happen if he gets elected.

SOURCES:

http://islamichope.org/

http://www.jihadchat.com/lofiversion/index.php?t7712.html

http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

http://www.tucc.org/black_value_system.html

http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/legisnet92/sbgroups/PDF/920SB0750sam001.pdf

http://muslim-canada.org/Islam_myths.htm (Refer to Hadd Crimes, #2 Apostasy)

http://www.freedomsenemies.com/_more/obama.htm

http://laotze.blogspot.com/2007/02/indonesians-dont-see-obama-as-apostate.html

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0107634.html

Obama or Hillary...they are both going to take away the $600 dollars I get in June if they get into office. Hopefully it goes to a well deserving crack whore with 6 kids.

They could use it to bring the national debt back down. What is it now, $9,000,000,000,000?

Tom

My personal choice would be Mike Huckabee. My best hope at this point is that he will be the Vice President in a John McCain administration. At McCain's age I doubt he would run for a second term leaving Huckabee as the heir apparent. McCain's stance on Iraq could cost him votes. However, Bush's recent remarks about not leaving a burden for the next administration to deal with might make that a moot point. If the economy and oil prices are stabilized by November I see that as a plus for McCain. As for Romney, I have no problem with anyone's choice of religion but I have been through the drill in Salt Lake thanks to an in-law and, frankly, what I saw was more disturbing than inspirational. I think a Hilary candidacy would bring the closet conservatives out of the woodwork and that might be the case with Obama as well. Here we go again, blue states versus red. ;)

Latest posts