One more set of Silverstar Ultra 9007 SU/2

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff C

Reaction score
Got another set of the 9007 Silverstar Ultras, $30 shipped for site members.

Also got 2 pairs of standard Silverstars, $22 shipped per pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Griff, they'll fit. I'm waiting on a response from pete. If I don't hear anything by this time tomorrow, they're yours. I also have 2 sets of 9007 Silverstars, which are still an improvement over stock.

Please lemme know if you get anymore Ultra's in Jeff. I have some ultra white's(off brand) but they didn't do much for me. They are about equivelant to the original Silverstars. Thanks in advance bud.

I'll see if I can get some more when we get the next truck. We also carry PIAA so if anyone's interested in those, they'd be the same price.

Right. They normally cost $50, but they're on promotional sale til the end of December for $35.88 + tax. That is why I'm able to get them cheaper. Instead of my employee discount being taken off of $50, it's taken off of $35. That is why I'm able to get them for that price, NIB, shipped via Priority mail.

In case anyone is still wanting these, I just bought a set off ebay for $33 shipped on a but it now. The seller still has 2 sets left, link below...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220055870642&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=012