Opinion about this "Miraculous" gadget.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found this item in the item in the internet. It looks like the solution to our ST power (and MPG) needs. Anybody tried this item?

http://www.aquatune.com/index.asp

Very convincing website.

A Toyota 1.8L I4 producing 10.5 HP. Impressive. They got 12.5 HP out of it.

Absolutly stunning that we would think a 1.8L anything would produce 12.5 HP.

[Broken External Image]:

Too funny...

Tom

Another option is one of those little fuel line magnet things ....... to line up the fuel molecules before they are eaten by the big mean motor........:blink:

The fact that they don't even know the difference between "brake" and "break" (see the screen capture in Caymen's post) should be a clue.

As P.T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute". (I hope you aren't one of them) OUCH!

I work at autozone and we sell the "tornado" and I tell anyone that asks for one that they are wasting their time and money. Everyone I have talked to about them has reported more problems then benifits.

Ok Y'all. Got to challenge your 1.8L "Aquatuned" Toy vs. my equally powered Craftsman Mower.

We are talkin' identical 12.5 HP here! Let me know the date and time to meet you. I promise not to "tip the can" (aka Nitromethane) E-Mail me ASAP. Thanks, Steve

OK "stonemiser" nuff flappin! U R callin' me out wth a full 5 donkey advantage. If U promise to remove ONE of your, (how many?) spark plugs, I will agree to accept your challenge ... for papers!

Now let's see who da MAN is bud! I was the national "push" lawn mower" champ before u were an "afterthought" pal. Bring it on! Steve :lol:

P.S.- U should hear me when I'm serious.

Latest posts