Pictures from Rolled Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameron

Reaction score
You can see the pictures of my poor trac in my library. I am about to put up the stuff that survived for sale in the swap and sell section in a few minutes. To finish the conversation started earlier, I am competing at the category 5 level right now but I have only one more race to move up to a category 4 racer. I won my last race the sunday before last.

sorry to hear about the wreck, good thing you are ok.

Are you saving the grill inserts? If so how much you want for it? I am also looking for an air intake system.

Email me at [email protected] if you do.

Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry:That is one thing that they wouldn't let me take, because it was bolted on. They weren't very nice at the towing place. The stuff I could take is up in the swap and sell

Last edited by a moderator:
They wouldn't let you take you own stuff? I wouldnt care if it was bolted on or not if it was not a stock part then i would take it and to heck with what they say.

In any event I am glad you and your friends were not hurt and it looks like the Trac held up fairly well.

Sorry about the wreck, Glad your ok... Unless the truck is handed over to them (title) all and any thing on it is your property. Period.

Todd Z

Man, you definately did a number on it. Looks like only the tailgate is useable from the pictures. Glad you walked away. Did it land right side up at the end of the crash? I know what it is like to roll over, I did it years ago after accidentally going through a stop sign and getting T-boned by a guy going a bout 50mph. I was in a Suzuki Forsa and it did not fair well. I ended upside down in a ditch propped up agains a fire hydrant.

I walked away with just a couple of bruises, very lucky. It is amazing how some people walk away from a major accident and others can be killed in a minor one. Not your time yet!

Tow yards can be a-holes...my brothers friend totaled one of his cars..the tow yard owner wouldnot let my brother take his personal stuff from the car unless he removed the car from the yard. I called the guy an a-hole..he called the cops because i refused to leave his property..I stayed in the parking lot next to my car...By the time the cops got there my brother had finnished signing over the title and loosing everything..

To make a long story short we found out that this was a tow yard for Houston PD...so it was a no win situation. Got to luv those PD clicks....:angry:

too bad they wont let you grab the head rests out of there, it would be cool to have a set to try a screen install for a DVD player and be able to screw one up,

I had a tow driver tell me he was taking my car to his yard. I said you are taking it my house.:) He said no.:eek: I told the cops at the scene that if it didn't go to my house I was filing an auto theft report. :pThe tow driver hit the roof :angry:when the cops told him all wrecks are considered private tows and he had to take it where I wanted it to go. :lol:

He was just after the mandatory overnight storage fee and a second tow bill from the insurance company. I alway have the vehicle towed to my house in the event of an accident. That way I can keep an eye on it and not get raped on storage fee's. If the Insurance determines its a total they will pay to have it towed from you house but, you get time to claim your parts off your car before they do.

Sorry to here about your roll over....

Sorry about your trac!

Do you get to have any parts from it? I actually would like to buy your tailgate, it looks like its in tact still...

Are you able to sell me items?

Thanks!

Also your tranny if it was good ;)

Latest posts