QUESTION FOR POOL OWNERS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob moore 2

Reaction score
Anyone have an above ground pool with the Nature2 Pro-A Minerals & Auto Chlorinator?

i have ran out of the "free" chemicals they gave me and have been searching for the "z tabs" online, due to the pool store being a little pricey for them and i havent been able to find them anywhere. These are chlorine tablets that go in the clorinator, you can fill it up and it distributes the chlorine according to the setting you have it set on.

Read the contents of the item your using. The head off to a pool store and compare them to other "Names". I found the peanuts I was using for my hot tub to be IDENTICAL to pools that use Bromine. 3 pound hot tub container, $35.00. 25 pound pool container, $60.00 HUGE savings...

Do you have a part number for the replacement cartridge?

I own an online swimming pool business and may be able to get what you are looking for.

Is this what you are looking for?

[Broken External Image]:

I have a Hayward chlorinator I plumbed inline after the DE filter.

It uses 3" tabs, stacked 10 at a time. Even though mine is inground, they make above ground units also. By itself it keeps the chlorine level at a very acceptable range, but I suppliment with liquid and shock 1x/week due to heavy rains and uv levels we are experiencing this time of year.

In the winter months the chlorinator goes at it alone.

Best $60 I have ever spent, on a pool that is.

I believe you can simply use any regular slow tab.....

Call ROB above, he is very helpful to us ST members and has good pricing also..

Todd Z

Latest posts