REAR WINDOW MEASURMENT

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ENOUGH WITH THE BS ON HERE!!!!!!

I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THIS SITE WAS TO HELP EVERYONE

NO MATTER WHAT THE QUESTION!!!!

SO ENOUGH WITH IT JUST BE NICE AND IF YOU DONT KNOW SOMETHING DON REPLY!!!

ITS REALLY SIMPLE!!!! JEESH!!!

Paul H

Bill-E,

Well i am happy that you are fortunate enough to have the funds to go to college and get your degree. However, not everyone has the same luxury as you. You dont deploy for 6-9 months every year. When my career field is not deployed we are back at our home stations doing law enforcement, security, installation gates for 14 hours working 6 days on and 3 days off. Our days off consist of not only training but with appointments and qualification firing as well. Dont get me wrong, i like what i do and am thankful for everything the Air Force has given me. It has given me the opportunity for the last 6 years to make something of myself. Instead of running around doing the illegal things i did in detroit. I have made it to Staff Sergeant and have troops underneath me and have gone and have been to Iraq, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar. I have recieved excellent Law Enforcement, Anti-Terrorism, First Aid, and numerous other training. Again i am happy for you that you have had the luxury to attend and concentrate on college. In the last 6 years of classes that i did get to take it has broughten me within 10 credits from my Assocaites. I think you could learn a lot from Humility. You seem to have a chip on your shoulder that because you have taken College that you are better than other people. How would you feel if i sat there and thought i was better than eveyrone else because ive been out there on convoys and have foughten for what i beleive in? However, i dont feel that i am better than anyone at all. So the next time you decide that you want to increase y our own self worth by putting someone down about their MISTAKES, why dont you try and get to know them a little better.

TJR,

I apologize for taking what you stated out of its context. I jumped to a conclusion that i shouldnt have. Thank you for showing me a different way that i couldve written my question.

Nelson,

I agree, sometimes being in the Military sucks. However, all in all. I love it. Theres no better job. In April, I will be attending Military Working Dog school to be a K9 Cop instead of a regular cop. Yea, the deployments are shitty, the politics in this business can get ridiculous but all in all i would much rather be doing this than some crappy civillian office job. I havent been to Korea yet. How was that?

Alan,

I loved Kunsan. I took my mid-tour at Osan and in the Seoul area. There was a lot of things to do, but I was happy to go back to Kunsan. People are a lot more friendly there than any other base I've been to. If you hate politics, Kunsan is the best. We were too focused on the mission to waste time on politics.

Hopefully I was not the person that was considered as being rude. All I was simply stating is that sometimes the best way to get the information you need is to get the measurements yourself.

I wasn't trying to be a jerk, I even said that in my original post, but I was simply stating that measurements are OK for somethings, but not everything. Since you have an idea of what look you want, getting the measurement yourself is the best way to do it.

If you only have metric trape measures, just divide CM's by 2.54 or MM by 25.4 to get inches.

Tom

Alan, no problem. As I said, if you find a local supplier of decals here in the states, I am in the Southeastern PA region and if its near me, and you need me to pick up and mail to you, don't hesitate to email me.

Nelson, you are right...it was better left unsaid, that's why I removed it. I feared it might escalate an already heated situation.

TJR

Nice...but I think it's spelled McGuire.

It's right next to a huge Six Flags if you are into that sort of thing. Also, it's about an hour from my house. If you ever want a bbq and beer in the 'burbs one weekend you let me know.

Oh, and Alan the link below might help:

Once you get away from the NYC and Philly suburbs, NJ is a beautiful state. Don't know where McQuire is, but NJ is small so not a long drive to lots of nice places on the coast or in the "mountains".

LOL...it is spelled McGuire. I have no idea why i spelled it with a Q. I think i have the IQ of a Fart in the Wind. If i am correct, MCguire is in Burlington County. Its in Central New Jersey. Ive heard a lot of good things and a lot of b ad things. Is it true that i can not tint my front two windows? Also i hear that a lot of parts in New Jersey are pretty "ghetto".

Six Flags would be awsome. I would love to take my girlfreind and her son there. Ive been subjected to European "theme parks" The last 5 years so it will be great to go to a real park.

Alan,

Yeah, be careful of certain parts of NJ, like Camden (I think that may still be carjack capital of the world). NJ is a cool state. Atlantic City, boardwalk, the shore, good businesses. It's also a good home for the highway toll, fast food and strip malls. Typically you don't hear "culture" and "New Jersey" in the same sentence. I think the entire Delaware Valley region is pretty great.

TJR

Last edited by a moderator:
Alan,

I'm in Jersey, born and raised. McGuire is in south Jersey by the shore (we don't call it the beach here, it's going down the shore). When you get to NJ we should try to get a meet together, there are a bunch of guys on here from NJ. and don't worry, we won't give you too much crap for being a Detroit fan! :D

LOL..i hope not..but it is good sportsmanship. I have a lot of work left to do to my Trac. I need a tonneu cover bad....need to paint my clads black...need to get subwoofers in it..dvd player...lower 3inches all around...need to shave the ford symbol off of the back....

i already have 22 inch rims..

have tail light/3rd brake light blacked out

clear corners..and about to buy a KN Filter soon...

we def. should get a meet together when i get there.....i would love to know more about new jersey. Is it true i cant get my front two windows tinted? if so thats shitty.

Latest posts