Rest in peace, Linda Lunder

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
Linda Lunder passed away yesterday afternoon.

Funeral arrangeements have been tentatively set for Monday morning at 10:00AM. Wilkerson, Hatch & Bailey funeral home will be handling all the arrangements and she will be buried in Oakwood cemetary in Waco, TX

Rich Lunder asked that in leiu of sending flowers, anyone who cares to, please make a donation to the American Cancer Society.

To Rich and his family, on behalf of the MySportTrac.com community, I offer our sincerest condolences.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will miss her. All our thoughts and prayers go to you Richard and your family. From your family here in Sumter. Take care.

Sorry to hear. As I said before, Theresa lost her mother to cancer a few years back.

Theresa's family, over the past few years, has joined the ACS in a cancer walk once a year. It is a moving experience.

My heart aches for you Rich. Life goes on though. Keep your head up. Cancer might have took her from you, but the memory of her will remain in your heart and mind until your time is up. No disease can take that away.

Tom

Sad to hear, Our prayers go out the the Lunder family.

Our condolences,

Todd and Rachel.

Our prayers are with you and your family, Rich.

Rich Stern, please be sure to put something appropriate on the "Memorial" page of this site when time allows.

Very sorry to hear of the loss.

We all know that death is part of life, and for the most part, we accept this unconditionally.

That said, when the time comes, it makes for difficult and trying times within the family. We begin to question thing that we will more than likely never get answers to.

One thing for sure Rich, you will have us here as your extended family.

My condolences to you and your family.

Hang in there....

All that I can give that might possibly help is some simple advise; and that is to keep a part of your mom and wife alive everyday, in pictures, in memories, in thoughts, and in your conversations.

TJR

Latest posts