Serius vs XM

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have a monthly payment for something you only listen to when you are in the car.

Not exactally. I have XM in the truck, and DW listens to it over the internet at her work, and I listen to it in my barracks room in FL. It is on about 15 hours a day in one of those locations.

For 13.00 a month, well worth it. Boneyard and Squizzzz ROCK, and the comedy channel 150 is always good for a laugh on the way home. Plus, driving from FL to VA and back, I never have to change stations unless I WANT to.

gp

I have Sirius and love it. I am on the family plan with my parents and siblings. One problem I do have. When I travel down the highway any minor elevation change be it up or down makes my radio cut out for like 5 seconds. Bugs the crap out of me. Anyone else with this issue?

I have Sirius to and don't have any problems about losing reception. I listen to it about 12 or more hours a day. Listen to Stern all morning, and hop all over the music channels. I really enjoy my oldies, elvis, and the 80's.

I can't justify having a 6 or 10 disc changer, since I would constantly be buying cd's to get all my favorite music, it really wouldn't be cheaper.