SOLD! 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Limited 4x4 V8

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know to some this might sound goofy or insane.....but I somehow fell in love with a Honda Element. My husband took me out to look at several options....including a Chevy HHR, Dodge Caliber, Toyota RAV4, and the Element. I'll be honest, I always thought the Elements were butt-ugly and I had no interest in it. But after seeing the inside in person and driving it - I just had to have one. (And the price was right!)

On a whim last night, I called a Honda dealer that just happened to have an affiliate Ford dealership. I told them what I wanted for my truck and what I wanted to get the Element for (about $1500 under sticker). I honestly didn't think they would go for it - but they did.

I was sad to see the ST go....it was truly a beautiful truck and I was starting to get used to how big it was - but it still was just too much for me.

Prediction: Honda Element for sale soon! Just kidding!:D

Good luck with the new vehicle that you thought were (in your words) "butt-ugly" and "had no interest in".:huh:

Trust your instincts....;):lol:

Last edited by a moderator: