ST Part needed

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bougth a salvage 2004 ST Adrenalin edition and i'm looking for a front passenger door. Could you tell me what is a "reasonable" price and where can i find one. I've been looking in wreckyards and some other places and I can't find it. Another question, can I install a 2001-2003 door in the 2004 ST? It seems that the only difference is the place where is installed the speaker? I would appreciate all your help, thanks...

Contact the site member Coastiejoe, he has access to a wrecker listing service that will find what you need. He will likely respond to your post in the next while though.

Pepe, the only difference is the inside door trim, so yes, you can use the doors off a '01-05. Get coastie your info and he can probably get you a listing of available doors around your area, and prices.;)

The difference from my info to the site listed is that my software checks their inventory to see if it is in stock or not. Plus mine looks at about 1800 yards and the link looks at about 700 yards.

Same basic thing though. The link is free and I pay 700 a month for my system.

The door panels are NOT interchangable from the 02 to the 04. Yes the door will fit, but the panel and door pull will be different.

I am on my PDA now, if you still need or want the list, let me know...

The difference from my info to the site listed is that my software checks their inventory to see if it is in stock or not. Plus mine looks at about 1800 yards and the link looks at about 700 yards.

Same basic thing though. The link is free and I pay 700 a month for my system.

The door panels are NOT interchangable from the 02 to the 04. Yes the door will fit, but the panel and door pull will be different.

I am on my PDA now, if you still need or want the list, let me know...

Latest posts