Thanks to all.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have not been on line lately. I have been very busy working and have finally finalized my divorce. (Two miserable years in the making). I just want to thank everyone here for all the help I received while I was moding my ST. Unfortunately I had to sell the ST with everything that was happening in my life. I do plan on getting another one some day when things are better for me. I loved my ST and I hated to part with her. I will pop in at times because I really like this site and the people here are very nice and helpful. I am selling some stuff I had and I placed a message in the swap and sell area. There is a lot of stuff I listed and I wanted to give everyone here a chance at the things I have before I try to sell on e-bay. I have a lot of stuff, some which is new and never used that I will not need anymore. So again I would like to thank everyone and I hope to be an ST owner again someday.

Thanks

Angelod

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Luck with your new life, I hope it will be a lot better! Have Faith, your day will come around again, and who knows, you may be back in the hunt in a 2007 or newer ST sooner than you think. If you do get another baby(ST kind of course!) you may forget about your woes and find happiness here once again! Stay in touch.......

Good Luck Angelo. My divorce was truly the most painful thing I had ever done, and I was the one who wanted it to get out of a bad situation.

Things will get better.

Good luck and may you find a true soul mate to share your life with. Life is too short to be depressed. Always look on the brighter side and do what makes you happy. Again, good luck and I hope things go better for you.

best wished and blessing to you...I have been through two divorces..it does get better..on my third marrige now for 15 yrs, and it is good...in Gods time it will come around for you..take care of yourself..stay with this message board there are good folk here, that have been through the same...

Latest posts