Tragic Sport Trac Accident

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ran into this news article...

I wonder if the owner of the Sport Trac involved in this accident, is member of this board???

If so, he's lucky to still be one...

Check out the Images / Crash-Scene Photos...

Sounds like another father wanting to kill himself and his whole family.

Dennis Miller said it best: "If you ever think you have this feeling or need to hurt a child then please, do us all a favor, just put a gun in your mouth and take one for the home team!"

If he wants to kill himself there is little we can do about it. But to take the children with you is beyond any reasoning at all. They had no choice in the matter. So very unfair...

I cant see the sadness. When sh## like that happens I just get mad. Thats OK let the guy recover and go to jail. That is the type of crime that even prisoners don't tolerate and they will give him "Justice". I have five kids and if anyone ever tried to harm one in any way they would at least be in the hospital!:angry: Any dad or mom on here I'm shure would agree.

That is so sad...that father is a real a**hole. He doensnt need a trial, he already confessed to his wife, premeditated. Take him straight to a firing squad..jmo..:(

Firing squad is too easy.

How about they launch him 80 feet into the air so he can land on concrete like his 4 year old son.

If he survives, then shoot him. First in the knees then a gut shot until he bleeds out...

Latest posts