Unofficial Louisville 5 Rollcall

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I better be there...LOL

Todd Z

We'll see Don. Finances, changes at the office, more responsibilities, g/f being able to get time off, alot more to deal with this year than the past. Plus, with gas jumping 20 cents this week, can't wait to see what prices will be shortly after labor day. Hell, the Dallas trip cost considerably more in gas than anything else we did.

Hey man what do you think it costs here, Today it was 94.5/ Liter at 4 Liters to a gallon $3.78 Canadian,,, so lets do a exchange rate of $1.14 to the US $, so,,, $4.30 a gallon Mmm i think that sounds about right.

Anyone interested in buying some canadian money?... LOL

Don Monkeyboy

We will be there as we live only about 2 hours away from Louisville. Roger and Georgia, we sure hope you can make it. Anybody else from No. Cal. trying to make it???

Monkeyboy,

I think you should have divided that 3.78/1.14 and not multiplied it.

$3.31/gallon sounds better then $4.30/gallon. I don't think the Canadian dollar is worth more then the US dollar is...is it?

Tom

Anyone want Rose and I to show up???:D

Looks like we might be able to make it after all !!!

No Trac but driving Rose's Expi.

I'm planning on it, but a couple of my troops may ruin my whole summer plan. One looks like he's going to be out for medical reasons soon, and the other messed up so badly yesterday, I think she will be kicked out (definitely loosing her clearance, which makes her useless to me or anyone else).