USPS

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Pertz

Reaction score
I thought you might like to see this.....

USPS New 42-Cent Stamp!!! Celebrates Muslim holiday.

If there is only ONE thing you forward today... let it be this!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of Pan Am Flight 103!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine Barracks in Lebanon !

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military Barracks in Saudi Arabia !

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa !

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on 9/11/2001 !

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!

Now President Obama has directed the United States Postal Service to REMEMBER and HONOR the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a new commemorative 42 Cent First Class Holiday Postage Stamp..

REMEMBER to adamantly & vocally BOYCOTT this stamp, when you are purchasing your stamps at the post office.

All you have to say is "No thank you, I do not want that Muslim Stamp on my letters!"

To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors.

REMEMBER ~

Pass this along to every Patriotic AMERICAN that you know and let's get the word out !!!

Here is something to chew on...

They (MUSLIMS) don't even believe in Christ, & they're getting their own Christmas stamp! BUT, don't dare to dream of posting the ten commandments on federal property! This is truly UNBELIEVABLE !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is only ONE thing you forward today... let it be this!

No thanks. I am still waiting for my $5.00 promised me if I forwearded that special email to 20 of my best friends.

Tom

Just to let you guys know, yes, the USPS is releasing the stamp, but no, Obama didn't 'direct' the USPS to release it. This was all USPS.

Still, I don't plan on purchasing any of these stamps.

soooooooo because a few "MUSLIMS" are retarded and thought it was a justifiable act to take innocent lives, all of the other Muslims in the US don't deserve to have their religion recognized and celebrated in a land that upholds and celebrates it's diversity?

Only Christians deserve to have special holiday stamps?BULLSH*T

I'm surprised you found it OK to post this hateful crap on the board.

Millions of peace-loving Americans celebrate Eid, whether you like it or not.

YOU don't have to buy these stamps.

They (MUSLIMS) don't even believe in Christ, & they're getting their own Christmas stamp

EID is not Christmas. So NO, they are not "getting their own Christmas stamp."

Last edited by a moderator:
i think a little clarification is in order...

Are they planning to REPLACE Christmas stamps or are they simply adding another option? :unsure:

Muslims living in the US are the same as Christians living in Iraq. They are subject to the same rules as the rest. If Christians living in Iraq cannot drink a beer, read the magazines of their choice, and the women have to wear a towel over their face, I see nothing wrong with having only Christian stamps in the USA.

I enjoyed the recent news about the Muslim woman that wanted her picture on her drivers license to show her with a full face scarf over her nose and mouth, showing only her eyes. She said they always wear this headgear in their own country, so why can't they do it here? One thing she forgot to add is WOMEN CAN'T DRIVE in her country, so they don't need a driver's license!

I understand the idea of "Do to them here as they do to us in their country", but we aren't them. We should instead "Do to them here want we would like them to do to us in their country". I have no problem with Muslims in this country and with making reasonable accommodations for them here, but just because they can do certain things back home is no reason for them to be able to do them here. On the other hand, just because we don't do it here is also no reason to stop them from doing it here as long as it is reasonable. If they want to try to convert Christians to Islam, ok. If they want to kill Christians if they won't convert, that's not ok. And no killing former Muslims that convert to Christianity, either!

People, before you start posting e-mails you receive, check the story and the source. If you feel compelled to post something like this, you better post the source, and not just your grandma, it should be legitimate. Not the first time, and I'm sure not the last...geez.

ALSO please use the OFF TOPIC category for these posts..

I changed it..

Todd Z

Like I said in a previous thread: Small thinker stuff here!

The same labeling, stereotyping and intolerance being rallied against is displayed by those doing the rallying.

TJR

Gavinn said:
The US is a Christian country, founded by Christians. Of course the holliday stamps should be Christian and not Muslim.

Respectfully, you are wrong. At the time of our country's founding and for 100s of years thereafter our country had very little religious identity. Sure, people went to church, sure people were devote, but much of the country was not defined by Christianity, at least not to the extent that we would like to think that identity exists today. For that matter, Christianity and "church going" has only in the past 50 years or so taken on a spotlight and has essentially been "born again" (pun intended), in no small part due to the media and the "showmanship" of the born-again Christian churches.

Though clearly having an agenda, you still might want to read the link below with an open mind.

Clearly founding fathers like Jefferson and Franklin did not want this country to be a "Christian Nation".

There were devote, Christian founding fathers, no doubt, but ours was designed and meant to be a "Free Nation", of free people; with it's people and its nation not to be labeled or to be otherwise ostracized because they don't belong to, or fit into one special interest group, or another.

Those that would like to call this a "Christian Nation" alienate those of other faiths, and of no faith, and that is NOT what this country was founded upon.

TJR

We've had Hanukkah stamps, Kwanza stamps, and probably a few others celebrating non-Christmas holidays. Having an Eid stamp is no different.

Thomas Jefferson

SIGNER OF THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE; DIPLOMAT; GOVERNOR OF VIRGINIA; SECRETARY OF STATE; THIRD PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

The doctrines of Jesus are simple, and tend all to the happiness of man.64

The practice of morality being necessary for the well being of society, He [God] has taken care to impress its precepts so indelibly on our hearts that they shall not be effaced by the subtleties of our brain. We all agree in the obligation of the moral principles of Jesus and nowhere will they be found delivered in greater purity than in His discourses.65

I am a Christian in the only sense in which He wished anyone to be: sincerely attached to His doctrines in preference to all others.66

I am a real Christian that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus Christ.67

Benjamin Franklin

SIGNER OF THE DECLARATION; DIPLOMAT; PRINTER; SCIENTIST; SIGNER OF THE CONSTITUTION; GOVERNOR OF PENNSYLVANIA

As to Jesus of Nazareth, my opinion of whom you particularly desire, I think the system of morals and His religion as He left them to us, the best the world ever saw or is likely to see.30

The body of Benjamin Franklin, printer, like the cover of an old book, its contents torn out and stripped of its lettering and guilding, lies here, food for worms. Yet the work itself shall not be lost; for it will, as he believed, appear once more in a new and more beatiful edition, corrected and amended by the Author.31 (FRANKLINS EULOGY THAT HE WROTE FOR HIMSELF)

Last edited by a moderator: