vacuum cleaners recommendation

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would suggest a Dyson...had one for 2 years and it totally sucks...but in a good way. Love the fact that I can vacuum the tile before I mop and never even pull out the broom. There is a bare floor attachment that comes with the Animal, when you're using it the vacuum just follows around behind you. Mine has never fallen over while I'm pulling it around. The hose is long enough to do the ceiling fan blades and every nook and cranny.

It's so worth the money.

the best vac I have is the Bissel Clear view. It uses foam filters and can be cleaned in like new cond every time. They are not expensive. Get the model with the longer cord (30 or 35 feet) and the wider back wheels. Don't waste money on the expensive models since something plastic will break and it becomes worthless. And dont by anything with a primary paper filter.

DYSON DYSON DYSON DYSON DYSON DYSON DYSON DYSON DYSON:blink: DYSON DYSON:D DYSON DYSON DYSON;) DYSON DYSON DYSON:wub::D:rolleyes::cool: ...I'D HAVE TO GO WITH A DYSON ............:D