Waxed the Trac Today with ICE !!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Dolinski

Reaction score
Just thought I would share my impression of the new ICE wax, I really like it. It doesa fantastic job on all surfaces. Just wish this picture did it justice. Love the results

[Broken External Image]:

This picture Shows a little better the shine and depth the wax gave the paint, love this wax.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ice is nice, buut it seems to wear off pretty quick. I got some of the Ice detail speay to keep it up. The grey cladding seems to show it the best...

I too am happy with ICE. Only thing it does not do that a traditional wax will, is remove any watermarks or small rough spots in the paint.

I use Meguiars Nxt Generation wax. On my previous car that was black it was like looking into the car, if that makes sense. You couldnt really see the paint, just reflection. I havent really found anything better than Meguiars nxt wax.

like this :D

ebe1469b3b2ba230e58097ea3ea7cf0a.jpg

Im looking for ICE before this weekend, what local stores are they available in? I ordered some wax and detailer on-line, just haven't seen any on the shelves...

I use Meguiars Nxt Generation wax. On my previous car that was black it was like looking into the car, if that makes sense. You couldnt really see the paint, just reflection. I havent really found anything better than Meguiars nxt wax.

I'm using NXT also. I agree the shine and depth it adds to the appearance is great. :cool:

The only thing I don't like about it is the warning to not get it on rubber and some other materials.

I didn't notice this before I bought it. :( So I'll have to get something else for the bed rail cover et. al. darn!

For anyone that has not tried Ice, I will have my bottle at Louisville. Also, I work at Advance Auto Parts, and talked my boss into giving me a couple freebies for the raffle at the meet. A compete Ice package with applicator pad and shammy, as well as a Mothers Clay Bar kit. Just another reason to come to Louisville, you could walk away with some free Ice.

JimD looks beautiful! and Aaron beautiful as well!

I use Meguires love it, I really need to get busy and do

an extensive detail on my trac.

:) Jeff C cool! Have fun at the meet!

Looks nice! As I said, the only complaint I with ICE is it does not remove watermarks or other small imperfections the way a regular wax does. So, yesterday I cleaned up the trac and used a clay bar before waxing. Wow! I'll bet it's smoother and shinier than when new (it's an '02 with 75k). I'm doing some areas with Mother's wax and others with ICE to see how they hold up.