Well if you can't shoot and intruder next best thing...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WXMotorSports DecalsPartsAccs

Reaction score
Woman strangles intruder at Portland home

The Associated Press

PORTLAND, Ore. – A nurse returning home from work discovered an intruder in her home and strangled him during a struggle, police said.

Susan Kuhnhausen, 51, ran to a neighbor's house Wednesday night to report the intruder, identified as Edward Dalton Haffey, 59, whose body was found by police.

An autopsy by the Multnomah County medical examiner determined the cause of death to be strangulation, said Officer Catherine Kent, a spokeswoman for the Portland Police Bureau.

Homicide detectives were investigating, Kent said.

Good for her! I hope she kicked him in the nads a few times before he died.

The third this week in SA.

from KSAT news:

SAN ANTONIO -- A homeowner fatally wounded a would-be intruder on the city's East Side late Thursday, police said.

The homeowner told police that he armed himself with a shotgun after he heard a noise inside his home at the intersection of Pine and Burnet at 10:30 p.m., police said.

The homeowner then opened his bedroom door and saw a man letting another man into the home, police said.

It was at that point that the homeowner opened fire on the men, wounding one of them, police said.

"He was shot inside the house," said Sgt. Dave Berrigan of the San Antonio Police Department.

The intruder died enroute to Brooke Army Medical Center.

Police took two other men into custody.

The homeowner apparently took matters into his own hands because he had burglarized earlier in the week.

Police said they don't plan on filing charges against the homeowner.

Good for San Antonio, too! :) That scum won't be breaking in on anyone else.

The article was great until I read this part...

Homicide detectives were investigating, Kent said.

Pretty say. A few weeks ago, an off-duty police officer was killed. The Police officer has had an ongoing problem with drinking and domestic violence. The officer had his wife in a choke hold trying to kill her. 911 was called, but he was getting more and more agressive. Finally, another man, the officer's wifes brother or something like that, got involved and shot and killed the off-duty officer.

The Police force is trying to do everything in their power to prosecute the man that protected his own sister from possible death.

Never mind the fact that the officer had a history of violence against criminals (Beating them up when handcuffed and subdued), Domestic abuse, and If I remember correctly, drinking while on the job.

Pretty sad. It wouldn't suprise me if that hero of a woman gets jail time for homicide.

Tom

:lol: SST. Me too, wait I don't have an alarm. Maybe I should fire a warning shot... NAH!!!! Mr. burglar, meet Mr. Mossberg, and his buddy Mr. Glock.

Take a couple seconds to check his hands real good to make sure he's not armed before you pick the thigh. ;)

Mine too. I don't want to give someone a chance to shoot me in my own house.

SST. Me too, wait I don't have an alarm. Maybe I should fire a warning shot... NAH!!!! Mr. burglar, meet Mr. Mossberg, and his buddy Mr. Glock.

Hehehe, I like that although mine would be Mr burgler, meet Mr Remington and his sidekick Mr S&W.

Y'all have a good one

P.S.. Guncontrol is being able to hit center of mass with proper sigh alignment, breathing and trigger control.

Alright PUNK...Do you feel lucky?

How fast can you make it to the property line... can you outrun a pair of 90lbs and 110Lb bear hunters?

[Broken External Image]::eek:

MMMM Thief! the other red meat :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts