What’s it worth?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FWIW, (FORD) parts installed, at a FORD dealer carries a 2 year unlimited miles warranty. I have personally used the warranty.

I guess I'm fortunate, because I've done business with my dealership for almost 30 years. Know the mechanics personally, and have a good relationship with them. I am friends with the owner as well. PLUS, I worked for the shop as a service writer for 6 years.

O.K., I'm off my soapbox now. LOL

Not to mention that we’ll be all electric if the globalists have their way. Which will never happen.
What is happening is more electronic, computer stuff being added in to vehicles that just completely ruins them for me.
I really appreciate the simplicity of the ST. I think I’ll just drive it til the wheels fall off.

FWIW, (FORD) parts installed, at a FORD dealer carries a 2 year unlimited miles warranty. I have personally used the warranty.

I guess I'm fortunate, because I've done business with my dealership for almost 30 years. Know the mechanics personally, and have a good relationship with them. I am friends with the owner as well. PLUS, I worked for the shop as a service writer for 6 years.

O.K., I'm off my soapbox now. LOL

So are you admitting that you were one of the criminals that raped the general public, while also BENEFITTING from the protection racket that you were part of?

Latest posts