What did you do Christmas eve?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raser x

Reaction score
Froze my rudder off Brrrrrr......[Broken External Image]: Yes that is snow. [Broken External Image]: Yes the water was cold.

Merry Christmas Sport trac'ers:lol:

I practiced to take over Santa's Southern route. Since reindeer don't cut it here... I use a similar mode of transport as raserx. I already have the red suit, a "sleigh" and the belly. Hopefully, by this time next year I'll have a beard and 3 HO's :lol:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Merry Christmas to All...

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as the Sport Trac goes, I removed my Westin SS step bars and my color-matched Ford OEM splash guards, then reinstalled the OEM step bars I had stashed away. Just days before I also removed the OEM low-profile bug shield. Recently I had the urge to bring my Trac back to basics so now it looks almost stock.

Merry X-mas and I'll see you all around here next year!

Makin Aqua trax....dough "bouy"? That rocks....Suzy, Kawicutie, and Yamamamma . The only hoes for me this Christmas...:lol:

I'm doing a remodel in my kitchen. I'm sheetrockin' today & tomorrow.

We WERE selling a rental property (a duplex), and the buyers didn't want the appliances. So I took them and put them in my kitchen. It was the catalyst for opening up a wall in my kitchen... Gave away one of the washer/dryer combos...

Guess what? The buyers are backing out at the last minute, so now I gotta take all the appliances BACK to the duplex, and go get new ones for my house, as I already took my old ones to the Salvation Army...

Merry freakin' xmas...

During morning coffee I had to clean up the carpet where the cat turned over the fishbowl... I got angry about it...wife got mad at me for being angry...she took off and left me here to finish the cleanup...now it is 5:30pm...wife not home....so Merry F...g Christmas to me.....:angry:

I "rain-x'ed (liquid wax)" my new tonneau cover - cleaned and waxed my ST - kissed my wife (as she shook her head in disbelieve).

Tomorrow. I will fry a turkey - take it to my sister in law's house (her house is larger than mine now so everyone goes there and not here anymore :D) - eat and then take that last stupid bite that will make me feel awful but will make me sleepy - will fall asleep until the noise gets too loud - will get up and go home. :rolleyes:

Terry

Last edited by a moderator:
Boodroo, dont you have some presents to shake? ;)

Fast eddie, I hope your wife retuns with a smile and a ribbon around her waist. So you can unwrap your present early...:eek:

TSSSSSSSSSS...youre makin the rest of us looking bad. :p

Slept 'til 10 (first time in a very long time!).

Diagnosed UPS problem with my primary computer.

Brunch w/family

Exchanged a couple of gifts which were the wrong size.

Drove fiancee's daughter to work

Dyed daughter's hair (really red!)

Did laundry.

Went to dinner.

Helped fiancee build a bicycle.

Rebuilt/repaired a old computer to give to fiancee's grandchildren.

Opened presents from family in Kentucky (I got a $200 gift card to Lowe's and a really cool Swiss Army knife with survival kit).

Updated blog with some new Christmas Eve pictures. :D

played an amazing game of pictionary, i love that game. and ate well of course. had some calimari straight from europe. Croatia to be exact. cooked that in my fireplace, well my father did. then had a fun time with family