What did you do today?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally replaced the exhaust on the adren and the rear diff front seal....

Not much. Revived an old thread to see what everyone has been up to.

Not much. Revived an old thread to see what everyone has been up to.
I added another small layer of high temp JB Weld on my radiator last week. A crack started last summer on the top of it, just under and to the right of the coolant tank driver-side mounting bolt. I'll have to replace it sooner than later but just don't have the time yet. Still holding up.

I added another small layer of high temp JB Weld on my radiator last week. A crack started last summer on the top of it, just under and to the right of the coolant tank driver-side mounting bolt. I'll have to replace it sooner than later but just don't have the time yet. Still holding up.
Living dangerously there.

Not today, but in the past 2 weeks, I've

- replaced the starter on my '04 Sport Trac (so much fun - NOT!)

- replaced the upper control arm and ball joint on the passenger side of my '02 ST, and installed camber bolts in preparation for new front tires and alignment Thursday. The current tires only have 15,000 miles on them, but the right front is down to the cords on the inside partly due to me not finding and fixing the ball joint and getting it aligned when I bought the current tires. The left front is also worn down on the inside, but not nearly like the right. The back tires have worn very little.

Latest posts