Who & where ( Not political )

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve McKellop

Reaction score
Anyone know who makes these tires and/or where to buy them? They are what's on the '01 4x2 I have and what's on the '02 4x4 I bought this week. I need to replace one of them and need to know where to get it. The only name on them is " ALL SEASON" & "TRAIL A/P".

85180195d30128cf233ed0b21e449eaa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats on the INSIDE of the tire...

Todd Z

There should be a manufacturer code that will tell you where and who produced. Getting ready to walk out of the house, but a quick search online and I am sure you can find how to do this.

If not, I am sure there are mambers than can get you a link, of course some others that will tell you everything except helpful information.

Tom

I used to work in the Sears Auto dept and if I remember correctly, it is a tire sold throught them, kind of a "house" brand. I would check with them.

Whats on the INSIDE of the tire...

Air!

I'm sorry,Todd. I couldn't help that!:lol::lol:

I'll have to see if it's the same name or if I can get a DOT code off of it.

I'll check with Sears too. Thanks!

Tom is correct

That could be a BFG Korean knockoff, on closer expection, i think it may be made by Nitto, than again it looks like a Kumho (also offshore)

wait, it could also be a sumotomo tire, or maybe made by dayton in there Somali plant.

Mr caymen will respond with helpfull info shortly, than you will have your answere, the finite answere:) the end all be all answere.

I am sure you can find how to do this...

If not, I am sure...

I am sure I have doubts about a finite answer.

If not, I'm not sure I doubts about a finite answer.

I do believe it is made by Medalist and is considered a private label sold through Sears, I looked on their website but it wasnt listed, probably worth a free call to the store though. I would look on eBay too, who knows, could be one there.

Sorry, Steve that I was unable to find a website like the one you found yourself.

I had a little date with the wife. Went to get Pizza and Beer then went to a drive-in movie. Seen Angels & Demons.

We had a good time.

Tom

The inside of the tire says STEEL RADIAL & TRAIL A/P.

The DOT code reads BF9LF93J0505 but now I cant get back on the site I was on yesterday to look it up!:angry:

Michelin bought Uniroyal Goodrich in 1989 . But that just means the tires were made by a company that Michelin owns. I'd like to think that they're equal quality to Michelin brand name tires but I doubt it.........

Article date:

November 1, 1989

Michelin buys Uniroyal Goodrich; deal makes Michelin the world's biggest tyre company.