Why hasn't FRANK been banned

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been banned because I dont use foul language or make abusive threats. I have gotten many e mails from members (and even one from Todd Z yesterday) but no banishment. I try not to go over the edge when I retort the wing nuts on here. Its hard sometimes, but anyone who is a regular here knows that I follow the rules. Sorry if I have perterbed anyone. Im passionate about our society. I love that we have choices that most other countries do not.

Im a little sad that some want me banned!?? Mostly because I like this site, and contrary to some, I do use the information a lot for my Sport Trac. I love it, and I hope Ford keeps the Trac. If the bailout happens, Ford will have to re tool its fleet with more fuel-efficient vehicles, but it WILL (hopefully) need a sport truck. Long Live The Trac!

Francis

As far as someone being banned on this site, I think the ones who use abusive language towards another should be the first to go regardless of how long they've been a member.

Some members have already left because of it. Some of the topics and the language used is not good for this site and may drive away new members when they read those posts.

Todd has already put out some warnings on some of the threads and I hope he steps it up if it continues.

From the movie Stripes:

Psycho: The name's Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.

Leon: Ooooooh.

Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. And I don't like nobody touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. Also, I don't like nobody touching me. Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis.

I couldn't resist...:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone with Francis as his name should be pissed all the time. Now everything is clear. It's sort of like that song "A Boy Named Sue" by Johnny Cash. If your parents give you a girl's name, then you have to overcompensate by being a tough guy.

Jeez-someone with 35 posts wants to control the membership of the site. Frank, you may be threatening people's First Amendment rights here......:cool:

I don't think that Mr. Frank should be banned. Yes, he's "called me names", but I'm a big boy and can handle it.

There is a line that if crossed, no matter who it is, actions must be taken. It's kinda like the catch all in NASCAR.... Actions Detrimental to Stock Car Racing.... Actions Detrimental to the MyST Community.

Not many I've seen cross it. Some like to dance right up to that line, but....

Anyone with Francis as his name should be pissed all the time.

Unless your name happens to be Francis Albert Sinatra. Then you don't have to be pissed all the time, 'cause you're the Chairman, and everyone wants to be as cool as you and hang out with you!:cool:

Bud, your are mixing up "Francis the Talking Mule" with Donald O'Connor and Mr. Ed the talking horse. Wilbur was Ed's owner.