??? xcal2!!! why can't I buy 1!!!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Tom, did you do any thing about that lean condition we heard on the dyno....

No I didn't and don't plan to. I hardly ever use the 92 octane setting so I don't really care much about it.

Tom

When you get your performance tunes your supplier can add an option to enable adjustments on an Xcal II device.

Spark, rev limite,r speed limiter, shift, and shift pressure and other stuff can be adjusted a bit.

Make sure you have this feature enabled.

I flashed my LS and T-Bird and was able to adjust shift points and shift pressure. The Lincoln / T-Birds are set up for 'soft' shifts. The performance tune firmed them up but the adjustments made it better.

With the 91 octane tune the car went from a 15.3 second 1/4 mile at 91 MPH on average stock to 14.68 at 96MPH for more than a full half second gain.

We will flash it to 94 octane and see if it improves but we need to have a few tanks of 94 before we try.

I use Steeda the Mustang place and I get great service. I would buy from a local shop who has access to a dyno. Buying via Mail is not so good an idea!

Go to www,sctflash.com and find a local dealer. Cheapest bang for the buck in performance and driveability.

:wub:

Last edited by a moderator: